Sunday, June 14, 2009


These sheets are work for chapter 11 of module 1, Bold Design Development.
The marks were made using potassium permanganate on a toothbrush onto black quink
ink and black quink with some procion dyes added. The potassium permanganate reacted with the inks and produced a lovely range of colours. I also tried it on orange procion dyes used as an ink but the result was not as good.
I took the marks made into photoshop and had a play with them and quite like some of the results. The bottom left one of 1.11 3 looks like a snakes and ladders board!

1 comment:

Fibrenell said...

These papers are terrific - you can see so much in them.